Jeanette is the heart and soul behind Mayken Hazmat Solutions. As an owner, and manager, she is constantly automating and streamlining new strategies in the office and field-level operations.
On top of the strategic development, she applies her training and experience in all aspects of overall business, which allows her to wear many hats giving her various chief responsibilities. Jeanette’s entrepreneurial background and her vast array of skills in accounting, professionalism in sales, passion in being creative and her practical approach to organize; whether it be managing projects, production in the workplace or her exceptional customer services and specialty as a liaison directly with any client, this gives her the ambition and focus to help others work towards a cleaner and safer environment. Also, when needed, she suits up, and helps on job sites encountering first-hand hazardous situations.
She is an active member of BBB, CRRA, AASP and CCC. Jeanette was formerly board of director and treasurer of Chestermere Chambers. She continues to participate in committees and remains treasurer for a small non-for-profit organization.
Professional Memberships and Community Involvement
- AASP - COR - Workplace Safety Certificate of Recognition
- BBB - Better Business Bureau
- ACSA - Alberta Construction Safety Association
- WCB - Workers Compensation Board
- ESAA - Environment Services Association of Alberta
- CRRA - Calgary Residential Renters Association
- AMVIC - Alberta Motor Vehicle Industry Council
- CCC - Chestermere Chamber of Commerce