Your Organized Friend was a dream that became a reality in 2013. The dream was to help others, who like herself, had difficulty getting and staying organized. Little did Karen know how "Your Organized Friend" would grow to include a team with members working with all demographics and in many different situations. We have worked with all ages, all income levels, and many clients with physical limitations and mental health issues known to affect organizing skills. We expanded from organizing spaces, to include specialty move management, packing and unpacking, setting up paper systems and estate asset dispersals. We are known for our holistic view while working with our clients to ensure that we are making their lives better and lowering their stress level.
Professional Memberships and Community Involvement
· Member, Professional Organizers in Canada
· Member, Edmonton Hoarding Coalition
· Member, Womanition
· Founder, Senior Solutions Team
· President Alberta Sharing Closet Society
· Co-Founder, Alberta Business Community Connectors
- 2015 St. Albert Ignite New Business Nominee
- 2020 Supearlative Awards Entrepreneur of the Year Nominee
Connections to the Past and Repurposing for our Future.
Special Guest - Karen Murdock