Lorephil is an award-winning entrepreneur and Mom of two. She’s widely regarded as the most ambitious woman from the Philippines who chased her Canadian dream for the future of her two children.
Now she’s the proud founder of Canajan Inc. a janitorial service, serving residential and commercial areas in Edmonton and Alberta North. From zero clients, to 211 clients in just two years. She’s been nominated for several awards and recognized for her motivation to succeed.
She volunteered as a mentor for the youth under the non-profit organization called Intervivos to help them in their journey. She also participated for two years in a row in Summer Youth Program that organized by the Government of Alberta to help creating as many opportunities as possible for young people to earn money, grow professionally and succeed in the workforce
Professional Memberships and Community Involvement
· Board of Director, Philippine Business Society of Alberta( PBSA)
· Board of Director, Beaumont Chamber of Commerce
· President, Edmonton Dollar Club
· Member, Womanition
· Mentee, Inter Vivos Program
· Motivational Speaker, Workforce Strategies Division, Ministry of Labour & Immigration
Check out this great video