Millie has prided herself on being an advocate for the vulnerable sector since 2003. She has worked for over 15 years as a support worker with foster children.
When the COVID Pandemic hit Millie decided to advance her skills and complete a diploma in Marketing and is now helping seniors transition into the community of Whitehorn Village.
In her free time Millie enjoys camping, live performances and spending time with her family and friends.
• Lifestyle Consultant with Origin Whltehorn Village
• Support Worker for Social Services for over 17 years
• Past Vice President of Ed Society for OLG catholic School
• Past Vice President of Student Parent Counsel
• Past board member/volunteer for Relay for Life cancer Society (Luminaries/ Logistics)
Check out this great video